How to Get into College in 30 Easy Steps is a comprehensive step-by-step guide to preparing for, applying to and getting into college. It is the ultimate guide for any student or family beginning or preparing for the college application process. Judy Young is an Ivy League graduate and a former Ivy League interviewer and a college admissions coach with a track record of helping students successfully navigate the college admissions process to get into their best-fit colleges. Her students have successfully gained admission to top US and UK universities ranging from Harvard, Stanford Rice and UT Austin to Cambridge and Durham Universities. Judy approaches the process with clear, simple advice and step-by-step guidance from developing a balanced college list, to submitting your application and choosing a college.
Applying to college can be stressful but Judy offers an easy, manageable approach to feeling confident in your college applications and successfully applying to college. Inside this book, you’ll find clear, comprehensive, expert advice and answers to your questions on your path to college acceptance:
• Researching colleges to find a college that’s the “right fit”
• How to understand whether early decision options are right for you
• What do colleges look at in college admissions and what role does testing play
• How to manage the college admissions process including asking for recommendations and reaching out to colleges • How to write your best essay and understanding what to write about
• How to develop a balanced college list to maximize your chances of admission
• Applying for financial aid and scholarships This will be your go-to guide during your freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior years of high school.